immersed in love. deep as the ocean, vast as the sea.

I have the honor and not to mention the excitement of posting these pictures up.

Not only are they two of my favourite people but these pictures also represent so many things I love: friendship, beauty, nature, freedom, new beginnings and doing something unexpected and out of the ordinary.

Within less than 24 hours of getting married Van was ready to trash her designer wedding dress. She was up for anything and Dex and Dom made sure they were there to take advantage of the situation : )

These photos are breathtaking beautiful. There is nothing more I need to say.

Enjoy them with love.

ps. To see photos from Van & Garry’s actual wedding, click here >> (and be sure to watch the slideshow once you’ve clicked on the link!)

How dreamy does Van’s dress look on the beach? … it’s 7 layers of french organza!

The photo above on the left is probably one of my favourite shots. It just looks so real and intimate. Click on it and you’ll see what I mean : )

If you look really carefully you can see Jefferey, Garry’s God Father fishing in the background though we didn’t know it was him at the time – very funny!

Oh and it looks like Van is stronger than Garry! LOL

Van’s dress was brown and vintage by the time we were finished at the beach so we thought we’d jump into the pool to clean it : )

But for me … the photos below are the most breathtakingly beautiful ones. The blue, the white, the dress, the layers. There is something ridiculously romantic about them. Click on them individually to get a closer look : )

Those layers are just too too beautiful!

Photographer & Art Director: Dexter & Dominic Choong of Lumiere Photographie (you guys really did a fantastic job – well done!)

Location: Tubkaak Boutique Krabi Resort, Krabi Thailand

Dress: ‘Beauty’ by Caroline Castigliano

Garry and Van ~ destination wedding from Lumiere Photographie on Vimeo.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Comments
12 Responses to “immersed in love. deep as the ocean, vast as the sea.”
  1. kewpie says:

hey thaoski! wouldn’t be possible without your organisational expertise! and of cos, we have to also acknowledge the couples themselves: “JC” Van LAM and “Just-GU” Garry – thank you for trusting us with your memories and not drowning in the big seas! It will be the wedding of the year for us and for a long time to come…

2. Kristie West says:

Stunning.

3. Karon says:

OMG!! those pics are awesome… So Pretty..

4. Nicola Masters says:

Stunning!

5. Alma Roux says:

This is one of my favourite shoots! Filled with energy, love & pure joy!

6. Kemi says:

wow! those are awesome photos.

• Hey. Neat article. There is an issue with your web site in firefox, and you may want to test this… The browser is the marketplace leader and a good section of other folks will pass over your great writing due to this problem.

• http://www./ says:

92 10-10-11 spune: 1. ce monitor e? daca e lcd, el trebuie sa fie pe rezolutia nativa.2. cand se vede in ceata? se vede tot ecranul in ceata? sau doar parti? incearca sa intri intr-un joc si vezi daca si acolo e in ceata. te rog raspunde la fiecare intrebare ca sa imi pot face o idee mai clara. +68

• http://www./ says:

Great blog site here! Also your web site loads up fast! What host are you using? Can I get your affiliate link to your host? I wish my web site loaded up as fast as yours. All the best and keep posting things like in HOMEOPATHY FOR MIGRAINE HEADACHE | Online Homeopathy Treatment Center.

• I worked with Brent for over 50 sessions and it was well worth it. He individualized my program to meet my personal needs. He taught me a lot about health and fitness and always kept our sessions fresh. He’s a great trainer and would recommend him to anyone who is serious about their health and getting in shape.

• jedno z drugim jest zwiazane… prosze pamietac ze na pochyle drzewo kazda koza… a my mamy calkiem pokazne zloza surowcow, w tym ostatnio tez gazu i ropy z lupkow. prosze poczytac o PEAK OIL – jak Pan mysli, co stanie sie gdy globalne wydobycie spadnie o polowe? ruscy, niemcy i amerykanie beda nas dzielnie bronic kazdy z osobna przeciwko pozostalym, jestem tego w 100% pewien

7. Such a beautiful shoot….especially the underwater shots in the pool, perfectly dreamy! xx